It's been a few weeks since I've updated the blog. Yesterday i submitted my app to iTunesConnect for their perusal. It was relatively painless, apart from having to create the screenshots for all devices. It's an exciting time, because i have never actually got to the point where i have created a mobile app that i would like to publish on the
I merged my release branch into default, so that I can carry on adding more functionality. I've made a small list of things that I would like to add for the next release. I'm intending to do 6 week sprints - giving myself enough time to add new interesting things.
- Fix Level Selector to allow paging
- Pickup Coins for getting extra batteries
- Coins fly from player position to corner
- Show Score On Levels Screen
- Pick up battery sound
- Fire Sound
- Settings Button
- Switch Sounds Off
- Switch Adds Off
- weighted distribution (Monsters)
- Add Batteries
- After 10, can pickup head
- Monsters Fire
- Tick Next To Level
- Lock Next to Level (if all levels before haven’t been completed)
- Unlock Level With Coins
- Using Game center for Leadboards?
- Left Arrow Button (Level Selector)
- Right Arrow Button (Level Selector)
- Create Ramp
- Create New Jaws Like Monster
- Settings ButtonTick On Level when Level is completed
- Lock on Level when Level is not Completed
Code Tidy Up
Reflection for Levels -> http://swift.oz-apps.com/2015/04/creating-a-class-from-a-string-in-swift/
I've found that one of the main things that stops me from being productive, is when I do not set a clear plan for an evening / week. I open up XCode or Photoshop - or even youtube and it seems as though I blink and the whole evening has gone. I try to create a list of things up front so that I can prioritise what i would like to work on. While such a simple task of prioritising things - I'm almost certain a lot of other people struggle with complex problems because they do not break them tasks down into small manageable tasks.
In 1957, the Earl launched an ultra thin watch to subvert the omega replica watches
watchmaking world, and reinterpreted the definition of elegant watches. In this year, to celebrate the birth of the fake rolex watches replica
60th anniversary tab paragon, the grand launch of its present slim elegant concept Altiplano limited edition watch iwc watches
series, the reappearance of extraordinary masterpiece.